Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stand Out in the Crowd Business Cards(Giveaway)(Closed)

How do you keep track of businesses that you only use every so often? There is nothing I hate worse than needing something repaired and not being able to remember the company that I used about 3 years ago. I have learned to ask for a business card and it usually ends up on the fridge under a magnet not stuffed in a drawer like the phone book. When I go to a home show I make a point of looking for business cards at the booths that offer something I am interested in. I would say that about 75% of the business cards I have acquired over time are the same rectangular pieces of paper. The other 25% are die cut. What do I mean by die cut? They have rounded corners or cut in shapes. They stand out in the crowd.
Do you want your business or blog to stand out in the crowd? Check out UPrinting.  UPrinting is the company that can help you out with your business card printing needs. If you don't have your design yet they can help your create it. If you have a design you can upload your artwork files to their web site. Before you finalize your order you can see a free proof to make sure the design looks like you want it to. I  got business cards from UPrinting for my blog and was very please with the results.

I am hosting a giveaway for 250 die-cut business cards through UPrinting.

Prize Information:
 250pcs Customizable Die-cut Business Cards for one winner
2x3.5" Rounded Corners, 2x2" Rounded Corners, 1.75x3.5" Rounded Corners,
2x3.5" Leaf, 2x3.5 Rounded one corner, 2x3.5" Half Circle Side, 2x3.5" Oval, 2.5" Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
6 Business Days Turnaround time
Free US shipping only


Mandatory entry: Go to the UPrinting  Business Cards Page and check out the different die-cuts available. Tell me in a comment which die-cut shape is your favorite.
Want extra entries? Ok
1)  Like UPrinting on Facebook
2)  Follow UPrinting on Twitter
3) Add UPrinting to your Google Plus Circle
4) Like The Loca Loba on Facebook
5) Follow The Loca Loba on Twitter
6) Join my circle on Google+  
7) Tweet about the giveaway can be done daily(post separate comment with link to tweet for each entry)
    Make sure you put your email address in each comment. Comments without email address are subject  to disqualification.
 This giveaway will end on Monday 6/25/2012 at 8:00AM at which time a winner will be chosen.  The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I receive no response a new winner will be chosen.  
Giveaway restrictions:
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18 years old and older only. There will be no prize substitutions. Winners are allowed to win once over a 6 month period. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.

Disclaimer: “You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.

10 comments:

  1. My favorite Die cut card is the Circle Business Card 2.5" diameter

    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow UPrinting @onthegomommy
    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Loca Loba on FB

    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow on Twitter @onthegomommy
    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://twitter.com/onthegomommy/status/212585533187162114

    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leaf design is really sweet but I would have to go with the rounded corners for the image I would want on my cards
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on twitter @childrensnook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow uprinting on twitter @childrensnook

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://twitter.com/onthegomommy/status/214774078383456256

    chavez.sarah at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete